Sunday, June 21, 2009

Welcome

Welll hello and welcome to my blog!

I already have a blog in my native tongue (in Dutch that is), but not too many people around the world understand this complicated babble (I know, the gargling, it's annoying). And surfing around the planet, I always enjoy reading blogs and looking at arts and crafts made by so many different people. So I decided to try and let foreigners have a look at what I make and enjoy doing.


My favourite things in life are my sweetheart, the white cat that rules our home, movies (watching and studying), Spanish and French culture, dollshouses (seriously addictive) and baking (cupcakes yay!). So those are probably all coming to pass here :)


That's it for now, I'll blog more soon!



2 comments:

  1. A very big welcome to the Blogosphere Lirael. There's hundreds of us out here in blog land. If you need any help just shout..
    Mini Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! And welcome to blogland!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and saying hello! I love meeting new artists from around the world! Can't wait to see what your doing:)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete