Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Giveaways

So far no new kittens in our home. We decided that if we couldn't agree on either kitten we best look for one we both like. So we called of both kittens from my previous post and are now browsing again through advertisements.

On other news, Cindy from over at Thimbleprims Studio is helping out Santa this year. She is so sweet, always busy with swaps and creating gorgeous dolls or ornaments and yet she still finds the time to fill a basket full of goodies. Just because she feels like it. Cindy, you're awesome in my book! Click the banner below to be taken to her post about the basket.

Cindy's generosity inspired me and I'm thinking of having a Christmas giveaway too. So stay tuned in :)

1 comment:

  1. I think Cindy is such a sweetie too :) I'm sad you did not get a new kitten yet- but that must mean there is a perfect kitten out there somewhere waiting for you :) have a good week!!!

    ReplyDelete