Thursday, April 14, 2011

Time for the party!

I got through judging day last tuesday! I passed all classes so far and I'm pretty confident about the grades that are yet to come. Those were the easier classes and I've had positive feedback from my teachers during the last eight weeks, so no worries.
So I think it's time for the followers party now! I've decided to do a giveaway and I already know what I'm giving away. Just have to make it and take some pictures for the blog. More details will follow later, but I think I've come up with something unique and exciting :)
In the mean time, have you seen this giveaway? The author of this blog, Carmen, is so generous! She's giving away a sawing machine! How 'bout that?! Click the picture below to go to Carmen's cool blog.

1 comment:

  1. hooray for passing classes!!! I can't wait to see what your giveaway is going to be :)

    ReplyDelete