I'm addicted to movies: I'll watch just about anything, really... From your average wednesdaynight romantic junk to highly respected classics. But next to movies, tv doesn't interest me much. With the grand exception of Animal Planet! I can watch that all day long and when I'm sick I do :) I have an opinion about most though, Planets Funniest Animals is not my favourite, but I'm eager to keep learning about lions (not to brag, but I can usually fill in what's going to happen in documentaries, seriously lion addict LOL).
What I hate most about tv is commercials. Grrrrr always happens at the worst moment!! But there's an exception for everything, so I'd like to share this one with you. I completely agree with the message of this Animal Planet commercial: animals are NOT toys and if something goes wrong, it's not their fault, but yours for misunderstanding. I remember a story my dad told about a Golden Retriever who bit a child and was therefore put down. When the vet took a closer look after the animal passed away, it turned out he had 18 (!) staples in his ear!! Poor thing had actually allowed the child to put 17 staples in his ear before reacting... What a hero!!
Hope I'm not bothering you with my pro-animal-propoganda LOL, I'm just incredibly passionate about anything alive. Well, here's the clip, feel free to let me know what you think :)
18 staples! Good Lord! Poor Dog! But it is a good lesson! Everything has it's breaking point, even man's best friend! Thanks for taking the time to post this!! LOL......Here's you sign:)
ReplyDeleteKatie