Monday, March 15, 2010

Huggableness

This cutie is the impersonation of the word huggableness. Wich isn't even a real word, but check her out! Ginger over at Bearbits made her as a giveaway, can you believe that? You must be swamped with bears at your place, being able to send off a bear as sweet as Blossom :)


I'm working on my own huggableness to send off to Heather over at Little Bearries, who is my partner for the travel doll swap. (Don't you just love the cleverness of that name and the logo she made?) I'm getting down to the finishing touches and I'm quite satisfied so far. Heather, I just might send her (yes it's a girl) a little earlier than the 31st of march if you don't mind ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I stopped by to say thank you for posting this link to my giveaway. Thanks for the kind words too! Good luck in the giveaway!

    ~ginger

    ReplyDelete