
"You call this home IMPROVEMENT? What are you doing? You're wrecking the house!"

Oh yes, I was wrecking it for sure. I was ripping the panelling off the whole house. It was bugging me that it was crooked and wasn't nicely finished. (By the way, you can see some of the horrible blue paint at the top of the house is gone too. I've made up a name for the color:
horriblue, since it was so horrible to sand!)
I then told Alice my plans for the house and assured her it is going to be a lot prettier when we're done. I showed her some of the inspiration pictures I have on my computer and she calmed down.

Actually, she got into the process when she got the picture of the finished house in her head.

Really really into the process...

So today we cleaned out the mess, got rid of the ugly, stinky, old wood and sanded some more.
The previous owners smoked and I can't stand that smell since I've never been a smoker myself. So with the panelling gone and some primer in, I'm hoping the smell will go away. If not, I'm adding perfume!
Cuanto trabajo!!!!!!!puffffff
ReplyDeletePero seguro que Alicia, esta contenta por los resultados que va a tenr, seguro que le queda una casita preciosa.
besitos ascension
I love the pictures of Alice working away :) I can't wait to see what you and Alice have planned for the outside of the house!
ReplyDelete