I just got Heather's travel doll swap in the mail. The bell rang and as soon as I heard the word 'package' I raced downstairs to go get it. I knew it had to be from the USA and it was! I was so excited I forgot all about my lunch and didn't even think to get the camera out. It felt like my birthday: there was so much cool stuff in the box and I love it all.
As soon as I can find a break in my stupidly busy life at the moment, I'll take pictures of the gorgeous things Heather sent me. I'll write a post here about me and Alice unpacking and I'll show you photos of what I made for Heather.
Heather, thank you so much, you're amazing!
I also wanted to thank Cindy from Thimbleprims' Studio for hosting this swap. I know she's had some trouble with some of the participants, but I want to let her know that she's made me a real happy camper with this swap! Please don't stop your great ideas for swaps Cindy!

Tomorrow:
I want to ask my readers to please think of me tomorrow morning between 9 AM and noon CET.(If you're asleep that's okay, please dream of me :)) That is when I'll be taking an exam to apply for art school! I already sent in an application form and home assignment and I'm still working on my portfolio that I have to bring. Then tomorrow there will be another assignment to be made at the school and a 10 minute interview. I'm pretty nervous, since I'm completely unsure of what they'll think of my work and I'm not certain what questions they'll ask me. Even though I know it's an irrational thought, I'm scared that they'll burn me down and laugh at my work.
That's all for now! I'll be back in quieter times :)
I'll think loads and loads of positive thoughts for you! Try not to be nervous- everyone starts somewhere and if they laugh at you then they are not very good educators in my opinion. I am positive my next comment for you will be one of congratulations!! Goooooood luck!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kim! You always write such sweet comments, really cheers me up :)
ReplyDeletere tomorrow, best of luck! Remember, art is art no matter what anyone else thinks of it. I suppose art school has its place but what I've learned in life is that opinions do not matter. Creativity won't be denied. Good luck!
ReplyDelete