I still can't believe it!
I made it into art school!
My first choice school and on the first try!
I could just dance through the room and sing out loud, if it weren't for two guys having game night over here :)

I owe you readers a lot of pictures and I'm going to post them this weekend, promise!
Congrats!!!! What are you going to study?
ReplyDeleteThe first year is kinda general, learning techniques and defining what you want. But I'm heading for either interior or theatre design :)
ReplyDeleteHOOOOOOOORAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been wondering and wondering- I am so glad to hear this! congratulations!!! I'm throwing confetti and dancing a celebration dance for you ♥
Congrats on making it into Art School! How exciting is that!!!
ReplyDeleteStopped by to tell you that your comment you left on my page the other day, won you a prize:) If you'd like to email me you mailing address, I can get them into the mail to you! Again! Thanks for reading:)
Katie
drakonfly3@verizon.net