When I was a teenager, I was completely hooked on a series called Buffy The Vampire Slayer. For those of you who have never heard of this, shame on you and go see! I loved it and secretly I still do. It's a series about highschool kids fighting and befriending vampires at the same time. Naturally there is also an aspect of romance and it has a werewolf to make things interesting.
Sound familiar?
It is! The new thing for vampire-loving teenagers is offcourse Twilight. Now, I've seen that too and it just doesn't do for me what Buffy did. The movies clearly put the werewolf guy as Mr. Right and it seems the girl only chooses Edward the vampire to annoy the audience. Besides, who could kick more ass than Buffy (who used to be a cheerleader but nowadays spends her nights turning bad guys to dust?
So when I saw this clip, I just had to share! If you're a real Twilight fan, you may not like the ending ;) Most fan art is funny, but this clip is also very well edited!
OMG that was fantastic!! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! My daughter loves Twilight, and is a big Jacob fan! I just bought her the original Buffy movie for her birthday, and she looked at me like I had lost my mind, lol....She just doesn't know, does she!!! LOL Thanks for sharing this!!!
ReplyDelete