I have some pics to share that have absolutely nothing to do with eachother and I can't seem to find a spot for them in any of my other posts, so I'll just show them to you today.
Last week I bought a new green basket to put socks in (since I always seem to have one sock in the dirty laundry and one in the clean). But someone decided to claim it and I just had to take a picture of that cute face :)
She loves sneaking out on to the balcony, which she knows she's not allowed on without wearing a harness. The harness is completely animal friendly and doesn't bother her at all. But as soon as I put it on her, she didn't want to play outside anymore and decided it was time to go camping...
She's had that little tent since she was a kitten and she rolls it all over the place when I throw a toy mouse inside. I really should find out how to get my camera hooked up to the computer, 'cause I have some funny clips of Saphira rolling around in her tent!
Up next is my mother's cat, which was actually mine, but when I moved out, we didn't want to deny her the garden she so loved. This black beauty is an angel to people, but a real pain in the **** to other cats. Everytime a visitor comes, he or she gets overwhelmed with cuddles and purrs and sweet meows by Kobbie. But when a strange cat jumps over the fence, she shoots out the cat door and chases the intruder away. She'd never really pick a fight though, so we let her be. My mother and I bought an antique baby stroller for fun a couple of years ago: it's so pretty and it cost almost nothing! Not long ago we took it down from the attic and set it up in the living room. Guess who is now ALWAYS lying in that stroller?
Later that same week I bought two new old skirts at the second hand shop and I love them! They only cost 3.50 euros each (4.40 in dollars) and they've never been worn. They came in handy too this week since temperatures have been rising up to 35 degrees Celsius (95 in Fahrenheit).
Yesterday we saved this little guy. He fell out of a tree in front of our appartment (probably pushed out by the magpies that terrorize the neighborhood). Other than a few scratches he seemed to be okay. Luckily a neighbor offered to bring the pigeon baby to a bird shelter nearby. I hope he's going to make it!
Saphira, es una gatita preciosa!!!!
ReplyDeleteSe la ve feliz en la cesta de los calcetines jejeje
El gatito de tu mami, es muy bonito, me encantan los gatos negros y ha encontrado en el cochecito un lugar fantastico para dormir.
Las faldas te quedan genial!!
besitos ascension
My kitties do the same thing- if a bag or box is around they jump inside for a nap. Your kitties are both so adorable!! I love the skirts you bought- the first one is really gorgeous!
ReplyDelete