Even though I hadn't (financially) planned for this trip, I am very much looking forward to it and I'm eager to get to know my fellow students. They will be my classmates for the next four years, so I'm hoping to make friends.
Klara, I will contact you soon about address etc. And since it was my 50th post and there were only 2 guessers, I will contact Kim too :)
For now, you'll have to do with this cool link I found. Click HERE and you'll be taken to a website of an artist named Karen. She makes the most awesome pictures of animals and I especially love the ones she made of a cat called Heather!
Oh wel that is great, Paris was my first thought, but than I thought, it is an artschool they wil go to Barcelona. so I said That. the few post could have to be blogger, because you have to have a lot of patience to post a message. I stil am in brazil until 15 of august
ReplyDeleteohhhhh, I'm very jealous! How wonderful to be going to Paris!!! I'm so excited for you- I know you are going to make lots of friends and lots of wonderful memories too- I hope you blog about some of it so I can "come along" ♥
ReplyDelete