Paris was très jolie (meaning really really fun). It was fast, fully loaded and incredibly pretty! I'll give you a digital tour soon. For now, school is sucking up all my time and I wish I had some more time to do miniatures. I feel so inspired by the beauty of Paris and I have tons of ideas to put in my dollshouse. I even snatched up some material to make hanging lamps from in a gorgeous shade of orange.
Kim, could you e-mail me your address? Your prize is ready to be sent off to you!
wittedraak @ live . nl
Without the spaces ofcourse, but I don't want junkmail ;)
Oh and a sneak peek at what I ate in Paris: une tartelle au citron meringuée: a small lemon pie with meringue on top yummy!!
I cannot hardly wait for all the news and pictures from Paris- that une tartelle au citron meringuée looks delicious! I am so happy school is going well- studying is more important than blogging by far! If you don't already- you should start an "idea" book with all of your pictures and thoughts of inspiration so when you can return to minis you have it all in one place for you :) I hope school goes really well- I think of how you are doing sometimes and I'm so glad you popped in to update!!! Best Wishes!!!!! ♥
ReplyDelete