Saturday, October 30, 2010

Look what sat on my lap today

Isn't this cute? I'm totally in love :) She is a siamese baby of 2.5 months old and I cuddled and played with her this afternoon. We may adopt her, but we're checking out some other litters first. We want to make sure our new addition is going to be a match made in heaven.
Still, this girly was so amazing....


I will blog more soon, I have tons to show you! Next monday my teachers will discuss my work and hand out grades for all of my classes. It's going to be long an tiresome, but I'm hoping to have some time to blog later that week. I have sketches and pictures, so you'll have fun :)

1 comment:

  1. what a sweetie! I wish I could see her pretty eyes :) I can't wait for your next post!!! Good luck with the grades ♥

    ReplyDelete