I should be working on an essay that I have to hand in tomorrow... I should not be posting stuff on blogger... But I just couldn't resist sharing this picture of our Luna. She's here and we are delighted with her! She couldn't be more perfect for our family :)
ohhhhhh, I could fall over from the cuteness!!!!! I love her name- she is so pretty, I don't think I could pick schoolwork over that face either :) Happy Holidays!!!!!
Congratulations! I'm sure she will bring you years of joy. Lovely name too. *Jean
ReplyDeletePrettiest Kitty Ever. Period. Sooooooo cute! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteNow go write that essay super naturally and easily, let it roll off your fingers. YAY!
Cuddle after!
ohhhhhh, I could fall over from the cuteness!!!!! I love her name- she is so pretty, I don't think I could pick schoolwork over that face either :) Happy Holidays!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe sooooo purty!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Katie
Thank you all! We really enjoy her, she is so easy to love.
ReplyDelete