Sunday, December 5, 2010

Our new kitten - more pics!

We still have to wait until next saturday to pick her up, but we think and talk about her everyday :) Still no name though, we should hurry up with that!

Hi everybody. This is me! Let me tell you a little about myself.


I was just a baby on this picture. But there's not much to tell about that, since I didn't really do much back then. I couldn't even see or hear at first. I do remember always being either hungry or sleepy.

This is more interesting. I was still very little here, but at least I knew what was going on. I surprised my sister here. I'm really good at stalking you know :)


My new maid says I look goofy in this picture. Can you believe that? I never look goofy, that's just the way my face is!
This is what I look like when I'm sleeping. My new servants fell in love with this picture and it's what made them decide to come see me. After that visit I decided they would be good personnel.

This is me and my sisters eating. They're pretty too don't you think? Of course, I am the most awesomestest of us!!

When I grow up, I want to be just like my mommy. So every now and then I practice a little with her.

Whoah who's that? Someone big is coming around the corner there!

Phew it was just my dad. He is really cool, so I try looking like him too sometimes.

There's also someone who's trying to look like me. Obviously, since I am the most awesomestest. This is my little half-sister, she has a different mommy than me. But we do stuff together, like stare at mice.

And sometimes we play rough together. I let her win, 'cause she's just a baby. I've been told I'll have a big sister in my new house too. I hope she's just as awesomestest as me. Well, maybe not exactly as awesomestest....

I hope you've enjoyed seeing some more pictures of our lovely girl. Can't wait 'till saturday!


3 comments:

  1. Oh I luv me some kittens!!
    how cute she is! I know you'll soon be having a good time with her.
    happy sunday!
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is absolutely adorable. What a special cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Only about 30 more hours lol!

    ReplyDelete