As I said in my previous post, I'm really into crocheting lately. I've taught myself through youtube the night before my last evaluation day. I finished all my projects and had nothing left to do. That made me incredibly nervous, since I usually have to work late at night to round up the last things. So to keep mind and hands busy, I got some yarn and a crochet hook and sat behind my laptop trying to crochet. And whadayaknow?! I did it! Since then, I haven't stopped crocheting and trying out new stitches and patterns. So the prize is something crocheted :) That's all I am going to say about the prize for now; I want to keep it a surprise!
The new theme is rainbow, because I just love colors and it gives me some room to play around when making the prize. The rules are as follows:
1: you must be or become a follower of my blog
2: you can enter the giveaway until the 20th of june (which is my last evaluation day at school)
3: if you link back to this post on your blog or website, please use the button below or the one in my sidebar (it's not obligatory to mention the giveaway, but if you do I'd love to hear about it!)
4: let me know what your favourite color or color combination is
5: let me know wether or not you have one or more cats in your home (ruling your life and haunting your dreams no doubt :) )
6: answer in a comment on this post and let me know where you're from (you can enter the giveaway no matter where you live. As long as you have a mailman, you're fine!)
GOOD LUCK!
Hola Lirael! Me gustaría mucho participar en tu sorteo.
ReplyDeleteYa soy tu seguidora.
Pongo la foto y el link en mi blog
Tengo una gata llamada "bigota"
Soy de Guadalajara México
Mis colores favoritos son todos los alegres y frescos
Un abrazo
ben ik weer de eerste, ha.. mijn kleur voorkeur is, als het voor mijzelf is:paars, maar voor het poppenhuis wit met rose. I heb geen kat, ik ben meer een hondenmens, ik kom uit Kampen Nederland
ReplyDeletegroetjes Klara
Oh- I think I missed a post! I'm trying to learn to crochet too- but I'm not doing so great :) Maybe after I catch up with everything else going on and I can concentrate better on it. Good for you for mastering it so quickly! I would love to enter your giveaway- and I'll try to blog about it over the next couple of weeks too. My favorite color is orange and I love fall type color combos, I am owned by 3 indoor cats and one cat that has a house outdoors because he refuses to stay inside :) I am from Minnesota United States :) Have a super week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHallo Lirael, ich komme aus Deutschland. In meinem Haus lebt ein schwarz-weißer Kater und eine getigerte Katze. Babys haben wir vor 2 Jahren 3 Stück gehabt. Das war sehr niedlich.
ReplyDeleteMeine Lieblingsfarben sind pink und türkis.
Ich möchte bitte an deinem Gewinnspiel teilnehmen. Du machst sehr schöne Sachen.
Vielen Dank und alles Gute.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteThanks you.
My favorite co our is light pink n light blue.
I can't own a cat or any pet as me and my children are allergic to their fur.
I m from Singapore, the little sunny island.
Luv jenny
I am your new and latest follower. I would love to participate in a chance to win your giveaway. I love cats but can't keep one because my husband is allergic to them. I feed the stray cats in the yard of our apartment building and admire their struggle for survival. My favorite colors are pastels. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHi _0/
ReplyDeleteI'm Your newest follower and I'de LOVE to take part in You giveaway, so will You please count me in =0}
I don't have cats ( but I'm almost cat myself cause I'm a lion *grin*)
My favorite colours are purple, green, orange and blue I also love autum colours..
Hi!
ReplyDeletePlease count me in for your giveaway!
I had 5 cats but now there is 4, and today one of them will go in a new home, so I'm sad and happy in the same moment...
My fav colors are pastel pink, blue and green.
Btw I'm from Croatia, small country by Mediterranean sea :)