Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's alive!

Yes I'm still alive. I was planning to post weekly in the summer, since school work isn't keeping me occupied. Turns out, without classes I have little routine and summer weeks seem to be a lot fuller than school weeks.
I got a new camera from my mother, sweet angel she is. It's a Canon DSLR camera and I'm totally thrilled to use it, so the pictures on my blog are going to be a better quality from now on. I really want to do a fotoshoot of the dollhouse, so keep a look out for that :)
The giveaway prizes are in the mail and the bug swap doll is also on it's way. So now I have time for the video compilation I've been asked to do and for script writing that I should have been doing all summer. I was halfway through when I realized I didn't like the way the story was coming together, so I started over and now I have only one act to show for... Oh well, it'll work out! I've also written another short story for a film competition. Second week of september they'll let me know wether or not I'm through to the second round.
Lastly I'm thinking of doing a short animated film for another competition, but I'm not sure if it will be done in time. If not, then no harm done, because I love making stop motion stuff and I want to take it a little further than I have done so far. That means more work, but also more of me in the end result :) When it's done I'll post it here of course!

So you see I keep myself busy, but only doing fun stuff. Maybe once school starts I'll have more time to blog regularly...
This is Looney by the way, she's so big already! September 3rd is her first birthday and already she's 4.5 kilos! Click the pic for better detail on her gorgeous coat and cute polydactyl paws :)


2 comments:

  1. This has been a packed full summer for me too. Who wants to be bored though- right? I can't wait to see pictures of your dollhouse with the new camera- when I got my new camera I couldn't stop taking pictures. Thank goodness for digital cameras or I would have spent a fortune on film! Are you going to post your bug swap doll? It sounds so fun!!! I have bug dolls hanging from my craft room ceiling- they get a lot of strange looks-lol! Looney is so pretty- she looks a little similar to my Henry purr purr (I didn't know she was a girl when I named her Henry :) ). I love that big yawn! I'm always excited to see you post- happy summer!!!!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looney is totally adorable! We kitties look a little silly when we groom, don't we?
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete