I have a good life. So I shouldn't complain about trifling stuff such as the weather... Still, it's august darn it! It's been raining like crazy and it's only 20 °C outside! My sunspot on the balcony has drowned and the view has been a dull shade of grey.
So what's a girl to do?
Make tea first and the best of it second!
So I drank nettle-cranberry-lemongrass tea (yum!) and set to work. I bought some fresh mint and made 'green pasta'. Very tasty and very healthy. Oh and very vegan too, much to the concern of the forementioned best man in the world. Maybe I should post the recipe?
I had wanted to make a photo wall for ages and I finally did it! It looks great and I had so much fun going through old photos :)
And here's a closeup of one of my favourites. I wish I still had that hair color I had when I was four... Funny though, I have an appointment with a hairdresser tuesday and I want bangs. I think I haven't had bangs since I was four!
And this afternoon I redid a white tshirt I bought at the thrift store yesterday for only 4 euros. I got the idea from Trish (http://genuinemudpie.ca). She really knows how to spice up plain or boring clothes :)
Trish if you're reading this, I'm sorry I also copied the stripes and the blue, but I was so inspired by your shirt!
Here it is hanging soaked wet after hand washed some of the paint out. That's me taking a picture in the light of the setting sun peeping through the blinds. I thought it made the photo quite funny. The shirt's not finished yet, but I wanted to show you the great watery lines it has. I love it already! And it's white of course, just looks yellow because of the sunlight (we had sunlight today hurray).
Trish if you're reading this, I'm sorry I also copied the stripes and the blue, but I was so inspired by your shirt!
Here it is hanging soaked wet after hand washed some of the paint out. That's me taking a picture in the light of the setting sun peeping through the blinds. I thought it made the photo quite funny. The shirt's not finished yet, but I wanted to show you the great watery lines it has. I love it already! And it's white of course, just looks yellow because of the sunlight (we had sunlight today hurray).
i'm glad you like the blue watery stripes! yours turned out so great :D
ReplyDeleteI love your photo wall- it looks great!! Your shirt is too cute too!!! I want to hear more about green pasta!! Hope the sun is shining today ♥
ReplyDelete