Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm going way back too

Doreen of http://doreensminiatures.blogspot.com/ just posted a wonderful challenge. You're not obligated to do anything except post a picture of yourself when you were really young. No other rules involved and no have-to-pass-it-on.

I've looked up something somewhere in my files, couldn't pick one. Every childhood picture has a story, do you have that too?


This one is me as a baby with my first feline friend ever. Her name was Dopje and she always lay sleeping near my feet. You can see where my cat addiction started ;)

This is one of my favourites! My dad was an art student when I was a baby and this was one of his projects. It is a screen print of a photo he took of me. It's printed in orange and red colors and hangs in our livingroom. No one ever recognizes me and they tell me I have a cool artsy print hanging up. But when I tell 'em it's actually me, I've had a lot of "aaaws" lol!

Okay so this is less of a waaaaay back, but I still love it! I took ballet classes for 6 years and this was the outfit for my last performance. Every year there was a show for the entire dance school and this perticular year the theme was 'the universe'. My class and I were designated to be stars as you can see. There was a lot of glitter involved as I remember lol!



2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you answered the challenge. Your pictures are great and bring back of lot of memories for your. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lirael,
    love the old pictures. I only have a few of myself when i was little, and it would take a bit for me to find them! maybe one day I'll post some! thanks for visiting me, and I'm glad you like my kittens! It would be fun to be neighbors wouldnt it? At least we are neighbors in blogville.
    have a great day!
    vivian

    ReplyDelete