Check out this one by Viv: http://vivs-whimsy.blogspot.com/
She has two siamese cats about to be parents and she writes in such a fun way. Everytime she updates, I have a little happy inside. She should be a writer I think, I'd sure as peep read her book!
This one isn't miniature related either, but still so good: http://www.theletteredcottage.net/
Layla and Kevin bought a home and are redecorating rigorously. They have a natural, tasteful style and update regularly.
I also adore this one: http://the-mouse-mansion.blogspot.com/
By a Dutch lady who is writing a children's book set in the mouse house she made!
I've always had a weakness for anything crocheted, so this was a real treat: http://muffa-minis.blogspot.com/
Amazing huh?
Or how about mice made from felt? All themes and professions found here: http://lifecraftinessandeverythingelse.blogspot.com/
Furthermore I have discovered cross stitching in miniature and I love it! I got a kit from Felicity Price from a friend and it's nearly finished. I also made a tiny pillow for another friend and did a little bird for a swap. Since a couple of my friends are making a quilt and I don't really like sewing, I decided to cross stitch a quilt. But I couldn't find a pattern I liked, so I looked up some small heart designs and drew a quilt pattern using those. The first heart is finished, but it's going to take about 79 more, so I'll have something to do on the long cold nights. As soon as there is anything decent to show you, I will. And when it's finished I'll put the pattern up here for everyone to make their own :)
I also heard some more knocking on the front door just now, so I'm off to see who it can be... Tell you when I know!

(Pictures come from: http://icanhascheezburger.com/ also one of my absolute favourites! )
hi again Lirael, thanks for mentioning my blog. I'm glad you like it. I just checked out the other blogs you mentioned as well.. LOVE that mouse mansion. wow.. what a lot of work making that was, Im sure.
ReplyDeletemuffas minis makes wonderful things. I actually have a tiny little bear that she made for me in a swap we did. I dont think I knew that she had a blog. so I'm glad you shared the link!