Also, don't forget to sign up for the giveaway. I'm crocheting like crazy lately. Well, that is on moments that I don't have to catch up on school work. Only three more weeks and evaluation day is here again. And I still have soooo much work to do!
The plastic crocheted dress was an enormous succes, I'll post some decent photo's of it soon. Here are two shots that show the dress in action so you have some idea.
just catching up a bit here.. Love the plastic crocheted dress..please show more pics of it. I bet it was a hit. Ive seen purses made like that. your Alice is very sweet. did you ever figure out who left the tiny bouquet? I just dug out one of my dollhouses and put it in my craft room. It needs a lot of repair work! I should remodel it. I thought about doing the whole thing over like a halloween party house.
ReplyDeletehave a nice day!
vivian
oh my gosh- the dress is amazing! I love it!!! You did a really nice job-it fits so well too! I bet they were so happy with you :)
ReplyDeletewow... the skirt is incredible! it's far, far beyond crocheting little plarn fish! well done! when you have more pictures of it, may i borrow a picture and link to it on my blog? it's so amazing! all the best with school work! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet comments, they make me smile!
ReplyDeleteVivian, the bouquet is still a mystery!
Mudpie, when I have some better shots of the skirt you can borrow, as long as you link it back to me :)